Thursday, November 23, 2017

I'm A Hebephile Too!

This is a post about Alabamian candidate for US Senate, Roy Moore. Roy Moore is a good Christian man who has falsely been accused of molesting and sexually assaulting young teenage girls decades ago. Clearly this is a political attack orchestrated by the Left as a dishonest and immoral scheme to derail his candidacy and help his ultra Liberal Democrat opponent. Because, like Trump, Moore will be a force of disruption re the corrupt establishment (Republican and Democrat).

I stumbled upon a blog by a wise sage calling himself FreeThinke yesterday. I encourage my readers to travel on over to his blog and read his excellent defense of Mr. Moore. In a post on his blog the Free Thinker writes "Some of these allegations are clearly fabrications. That certainly seems to be true of the claims against Roy Moore".

Actually those are words from an American Thinker article by by Clarice Feldman, a chick! Moore's wife Kayla is also standing by him, saying "I have been married to my husband Judge Roy Moore for over 32 years... and he has always been an officer and a gentleman". The point being that, while multiple women are lying about Moore, multiple women know the truth!

As for Roy Moore's future wife, Moore himself wrote that they met while attending "a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College". Newsweek points out that this was when Moore was 29 and Kayla was 15. Big whoop. I'm sure he asked her mother's permission before dating her. As he previously noted was his custom.

Scratch that. As per Newsweek, Roy did not actually start courting Kayla until several years later. So she was at least 17 when Mr. Moore first felt her up (possibly grabbing and squeezing her titties). And I am POSITIVE he asked her mother's permission. Can I massage your daughter's boobies? May I place your daughter's hand on my erect penis? And other similar questions.

Note that pedophilia is illegal. The Cultural Marxist media has been lying about Moore being a "pedophile". However, as per the definition, pedophiles are sexually attracted exclusively to prepubescent children. This would be before the young girl hits age 10 or 11, which is when puberty usually begins for females. Although (again, as per the definition), "criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13".

This explains why the youngest teen Roy Moore dated was 14. He is not a pedophile and is not attracted to children! Yet any frequent viewer of the news is bound to hear "pedophile, pedophile, pedophile" in any coverage of this story by the dissembling Leftist media. It makes me sick how they can get away with their fake news and not be called on it!

Roy Moore is clearly a hebephile, which is an individual who has a strong, persistent sexual interest other humans (of the opposite sex) who are pubescent (early adolescent), which is typically ages 11–14. Although Moore has dated young girls older than that, so that might mean he is a ephebophile, which would be the term used to describe someone with a sexual interest in girls 15 to 19 years old.

Either way, 20 years is obviously way too old for Moore. To date, at least. Or so I thought until I read on Wikipedia that Moore and Kayla Kisor "married a year later in 1985 when Moore was 38 and Kisor was 24". So I was wrong when I speculated she was 17 when they started dating earlier in my commentary. And I was also wrong with my sentence at the beginning of this paragraph. Nothing wrong at all about dating a 23 year old and then marrying a 24 year old.

Me, I think 24 is too old. I mean, being a man in his mid-50's, I used to date women in their 30s and 40s (while saying no to 50 year old old hags past their prime). I consider myself to be a healthy, in shape, hunky man in his 50s. Also, being quite wealthy (more on that in a future post), there are different standards, of course. Young women like to be with older, more financially stable men.

So, I was dating this 30-something woman when her 13 year old daughter caught my eye. Subsequently I asked permission to date her (the daughter). The mother was irrationally offended and slapped me and told me to get the f*ck out of her house. Then (a few months later), when I came into some money (a rich relative died) she actually approached me!

She was interested in resuming our relationship, but I said "no way". I did take the opportunity to remind her that I found her daughter quite attractive, however. At which point she began crying. Finally I got it out of her that she'd run into some financial difficulty and was about to have her home foreclosed on.

Anyway, I managed to negotiate a date with her daughter in exchange for paying off her mortgage. Actually, I gave her a few thousand dollars for the date and it wasn't until awhile later that she agreed I could go further if I stepped in to prevent her (and her daughter's) imminent homelessness.

Deflowering a 13 year old was one of the finest experiences of my life, I must say. Or, so I imagine, given the fact that, if anyone asks, the 13 year old and I only kissed. As opposed to me taking her "innocence". I will deny that happened, as will the girl and her mother. Because I warned them of the severe consequences if either of them blabbed.

Not because there is anything wrong with what I did, but because some tightwads might THINK there is something wrong with a 50-something year old man having sex with a 13yo girl. I mean, I never considered it previously. Or, I thought about my urges but never acted on them until recently. Obviously, as per the acceptance by the voters of Alabama (who may very well send Roy Moore to the Senate) Trump's base thinks it's perfectly natural (Joseph was an older male when he hooked up with Mary).

In a comment on his blog, FreeThinke writes, "attempts to DENY our essential identity as SEXUAL BEINGS have caused MOST of the MISERY experienced through the ages". Additionally "hypocritical moralizing is as harmful to the human psyche as it is vicious and profoundly stupid".

Donald Trump also dates (and marries) younger women (though not as young as Moore used to date). The lesson here is that men should throw off the chains of hypocrisy and stop denying our essential identity as sexual beings. If a man is attracted to a young girl, he should go for it. As long as she is 13 or older. And especially if, when you ask her mother for permission, the mother says yes.

As for older women who want to date young men? I'm not opposed (lest you accuse me of sexism). Perhaps the old bag is well off and the young man sees the perks in having a sugar-mamma. And he will agree to date the older woman (despite his natural revulsion). That's fine by me. I am surely no prude. In fact, I've decided that I'm a PROUD hebephile. Although I'm not going to go around announcing it. Outside of this blog post, that is (which I will claim is "satire" if it comes to anyone's attention).

BTW, now that I've had my way with the 13yo a few dozen times, I think I've tired of her. Time to find another girl to "date". As for the mother, when I paid off her mortgage I also had her sign a non-disclosure agreement drawn up by my lawyer. I don't think she read the agreement carefully, because it says I am the owner of her home and can kick her to the curb anytime I choose. That will ensure she keeps her mouth shut, I am confident. I mean, she already agreed to let me bone her daughter to avoid being put out in the cold.

TLB #89, BS #11.

No comments:

Post a Comment