Thursday, November 2, 2017

It Has Been Revealed To Me That I, Barlowe Bayer, Am A Prophet Of The Savior Of The United States, Donald John Trump

Armageddon was averted with the election of Donald J. Trump. Hillary, the beast foretold of in the Book of Revelation, was defeated by an emissary sent by our Lord and Savior. That emissary? Donald John Trump. Trump, prior to being sent to earth on a mission from God to delay the Rapture, resided in Heaven at God's right hand. One of the "Powers" Angels (the picture above depicts Trump in his true form).

Wikipedia/Christian angelology/Powers or Authorities: The "Powers" (lat. potestas f, pl. potestates), or "Authorities", from the Greek exousiai, (pl. of exousia, see Greek root in Eph 3:10). The primary duty of the "Powers" is to supervise the movements of the heavenly bodies in order to ensure that the cosmos remains in order. Being warrior angels, they also oppose evil spirits... These angels are usually represented as soldiers wearing full armor and helmet... Their duty is to oversee the distribution of power among mankind, hence their name.

That Trump is actually a Powers Angel came to me in a powerful vision. Suddenly I knew that the Savior of the United States came to us from the realm of the All Mighty. To do battle with the evil Hildebeest. Victory was not guaranteed. A loss would result in the commencement of Armageddon, or the end of the world as we know it.

In a prior post I misidentified Donald Trump as a prophet of God. But the absolute truth is that, our President, as revealed to me in my vision, is a Powers Angel. Not incidentally, it is I, Barlowe Bayer, who is a prophet (I've come to realize). Although I'm not sure, as a prophet of Trump, what my duties and responsibilities are.

Frankly it's a position that I'd prefer fall to someone else. Maybe spreading the word via this blog will be all that will be required of me. Unless I receive another vision informing me otherwise, I will assume that is the totality of what the Heavenly Father is requiring of me at this time.

BTW, remember that the evil Hildebeest was defeated but not destroyed. The NYT reports that there are rumors of a HRC comeback. The article suggests that the Hildebeest may run for the mayorship of NYC. Fake news? Most likely, considering the source. But the fact remains that HRC lives. And, while evil lives, evil plots.

My point is that the destruction of the United States has only been postponed. The Deep State continues to do battle with our duly elected president, Donald Trump. The forces of evil hope to bring down Mr. Trump via false charges of collusion with Russia. When we all know that it was HRC who colluded with Putin.

A fact I will be writing about in the future. For now let me just say that the fight continues. The election of Donald Trump as President of the United States did not deter the Hildebeest or her master, Satan. God knows that he will destroy the enemy of His elect, Israel, at Megiddo, also called the Valley of Josaphat (Source), while Satan believes he will be victorious.

As a Christian, and now prophet of the Savior Donald John Trump, I know that this battle is inevitable. But, as far as I'm concerned, this battle can (and should) occur at a later date. This is why Our Heavenly Father sent his emissary (and Powers Angel), Donald John Trump, to keep the Hildebeest at bay (for now).

Why have we been granted this reprieve? I honestly cannot say, except to point out that God would not have sent Trump to save us if this was the time that the End Times should begin. And I, as a prophet of Trump (as revealed to me in a vision from God) will spread the word via this blog. Be thankful loyal Christian supporters of Trump. The time for death and destruction is not yet upon us! Praise be to Trump!

TLB #88, BS #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment