Saturday, October 15, 2016

Donald J. Trump Was Sent By God To Save Our Nation

This, in my opinion, is the ultimate battle between good and evil. Donald Trump was sent by God to save us, while Hillary was sent by Satan to destroy us. If the American people choose wrong, then Satan's choice (HRC) will assume the presidency and usher in the end of the word (end times/the apocalypse).

As a Christian man I believe this with all my heart. These "groping" allegations are totally false. Unless the women were receptive. Like I said in my last commentary, what's wrong with a little pussy grabbing if the woman in question enjoyed it. MAYBE Trump misinterpreted the signals he was getting and gave his "love touch" to some woman who wasn't interested, but I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

Because (again, like I said in my last commentary), what woman wouldn't want the attention of a handsome, strong, powerful, and wealthy man like Donald Trump? Only lesbians. And then the lesbian would likely be swayed. Although I doubt Mr. Trump has ever hit on a gay woman. He knows women and I am sure he can spot a gay from a mile away.

Anyway, Mr. Trump says these women are fabricators, and I believe him. Mr. Trump, having been sent by God to save us, would not lie. The suggestion is absurd. These dishonest women are part of the Left's insidious plan to get the awful Hillary Clinton elected. That would be the Hillary that many people on the interwebs refer to as "the hildebeast".

You want to know the reason for this? It is because Hillary is the beast foretold of in the Bible. Or she may be the Antichrist. Either way, Hillary Clinton's purpose is to destroy the United States. And it is my strong belief that, if the United States rejects God by not electing (his prophet) Donald J. Trump to the presidency, that Hillary Clinton (the emissary of Satan) will bring about the End of Days.

Just as Eve doomed mankind when she fooled Adam into eating the apple. Genesis 3:6 says "When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it".

Hillary Clinton is holding out the apple (free stuff, paid for by stealing from the productive Makers) and the voters must decide if they will eat it. This is a test. If we pass - by electing the Godly Donald Trump - Armageddon will be postponed. On the other hand, if we embrace evil by electing the demonic Hillary Clinton? Well, let's just say that I think humanity is doomed if we choose that path.

Sure, as a good Christian, I'll surely be raptured away before the final battle, but I'd rather we pass the test God has put before us. That test being - will the American voter chose the Godly Donald Trump or the evil Hillary Clinton?

I don't profess to know the entirety of God's plan, but I think that passing a test (as opposed to failing it) will be better in the long run. That, and my life isn't that bad right now. Yes, I hit a rough patch (really rough) awhile back, but (as a hardworking Maker) I put my nose to the grindstone and rebuilt my life.

I won't go into great detail (leaving that to a possible future post), but let's just say that I don't work at McDonalds any longer. Which I did for awhile after I was released from prison. But that is behind me and I am back on the path to prosperity.

In any case, I'm not quite ready to move on (to the next life). Not just yet, anyway. Which is why I'm praying that Donald Trump is our next president. Because, if he isn't... well, then (and I seriously believe this) a "president" Hillary Clinton will surely usher in the end of the world.

725×380

TLB #83

No comments:

Post a Comment