Friday, December 15, 2017

Barlowe Bayer's Tale Of An Uber Successful Hardworking Maker

The hardworking Maker whom this tale concerns? That would be me, Barlowe Bayer. I've busted my ass since being released from prison. On bullshit charges, I should note. Since when are people arrested for acting in self defense? My arrest and conviction was an outrage and a miscarriage of justice.

Anyway, that I've been busting my ass trying to rebuild my life explains why there are 2 large gaps in my blogging. It was December of 2014 when I was convicted (railroaded) by a Libtard judge for defending myself. Unfortunately I gained the upper hand and beat the shit out of my provoker. For that "crime" I received a 6 month prison sentence. This happened because I refused to accept a plea deal. Because I was innocent.

Afterward, rebuilding my life left little time for blogging. I began serving my sentence in late January of 2015 and was released in July of the same year. For a short period of time I worked in the fast food industry, flipping burgers at Mickey Dee's.

This was almost worse than being in prison. Having to take orders from the pimply-faced teen who was my boss. It took great restraint on my part not to tell the Mickey Dee's boss baby to shove it up his ass. F*cking brat thought I was a loser because I was a middle aged man working for minimum wage.

Because of that he thought he could talk down to and disrespect me. No way I'd have taken that except I was desperate. Luckily he was the only person who knew I was an ex-con (my probation officer set up the interview). But all the while I was working at MD's, I was calling, schmoozing and networking. In an effort to restart my career. At first I met with no success. Eventually one of my old clients told me what I already suspected. Which is that my old boss (and FORMER friend) was bad mouthing me behind my back!

The a**hole! I'll have my revenge one day. I'm not sure how right now, but I can't dwell on that now. Things took a turn for the better when my uncle died, leaving everything to me in his will. I was made whole again and then some. Turns out the old bachelor had socked quite a bit away.

After receiving my inheritance I made an offer clients could not refuse. Which was that I would work for them gratis. For free, that is. Then, after the results of my work were known, I gave them the option of paying me for more work, or for us to part ways. Now, given the fact that Barlowe KNOWS what he's doing and does it well, most of these clients decided to pay me for my work.

The only trouble with this tact was that I was seriously eating into my inheritance for the period of time I was giving away my talent (and working for nothing). But, given how much money my uncle left me (I'm not going to give even a ballpark figure, but TRUST ME, it was a LOT), I made it through OK. Point is, if you work hard and put your nose to the grindstone, you will prevail.

For the record, the amount I paid out in "inheritance taxes" was more than what I lost working for a zero dollar wage. Freaking greedy government! Now, our new leader, President Trump, has vowed to put an end to this greed (by eliminating the death tax). Unfortunately it will be too late for me. I already paid (another anal raping, if you ask me). I doubt the law will be retroactive.

Anyway, I'm back. Honestly, I wouldn't have to work if I didn't want to, but I love what I do. That, and I love to live large. Jaunts to Europe, fancy sports cars, a few homes, dining in fine restaurants, etc. I deserve it after what I've been through. But such a life isn't cheap. Especially when the tax man anally rapes you on a regular basis (being self employed I have to pay Uncle Sam an estimated tax quarterly).

Hopefully President Trump will do something to alleviate my burden. The largest tax cut in history is what I'm hearing. Sounds good to me. I might even hire on a few employees to do the bookkeeping after my tax cut goes through. Full time that is. Right now I use a few people sent over by the temp agency, but they only work part time.

TLB #92, BS #12.

1 comment:

  1. Once again Shaw is Full of Shit! She write those comments herself and uses the names of former commenters!

    ReplyDelete