Saturday, December 8, 2012

Regarding the Number of Comments My Inaugural Blog Post Received

Welcome to my blog! Although this is only my second blog post, I hope to attract a vast readership in short order. Apparently my first post didn't do the trick. For the life of me I can't understand why. My first post went up yesterday. Today I returned, expecting several comments (at least), but... nothing.

Needless to say, I'm quite discouraged. Perhaps this blogging thing isn't for me. No followers yet, but that's understandable, as I haven't added the followers gadget. I'll have to do that soon. Then I at least (hopefully) will attract some followers... people who like to read the writings of witty, clever and insightful authors but don't have the nerve to actually respond.

Those are the type of people my first post must have attracted. If that's the type of blog reader you are, I assure you that, whatever comment you can come up with, it will be appreciated (and not ridiculed). Go ahead and comment.

TLB #2

No comments:

Post a Comment