Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Praise Jesus! Our Godly Leader Donald Trump Allows Us To Say "Merry Christmas" Again

This is after 8 LONG years of a Muslim being in charge. And saying "no way" to displays by Christians of "the reason for the season". I know that I am so happy to have a real Godly Christian man back in the White House. As opposed to tratorious Muslim vermin like Obama and family.

Now, if you're thinking, "wait a minute, Barlowe. Saying Merry Christmas was never outlawed", I must strongly disagree. Not "outlawed" per say, but I know for a FACT that it was strongly discouraged. The firm where I work switched from having CHRISTMAS parties to HOLIDAY parties. This, even though I'm sure my old boss was and is still a Republican. I'm not sure if he voted for Trump or not, though (I left the firm before the 2016 election).

In any case, I, during one of these "holiday" parties, innocently wished a number of my fellow employees a very Merry Christmas. I did this because I am a Christian who acknowledges that the reason that we celebrate is due to the birth of our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. Does this OFFEND non Christians? Perhaps, but I seriously do not give a f*ck. This is America and (as per the Founding Fathers) also a CHRISTIAN Nation!

Anyway, my wishing people a "Merry Christmas" (both before, during and after the "Holiday Party") apparently offended someone. I suspect it was the Muslim. There is (or was) some brown skinned woman who wore a hijab employed as a secretary. And, YES, I did wish her a "Merry Christmas" on multiple occasions. It was after I loudly wished "Aadila" (I think that was her name) a very Merry Christmas that Dan (the Liberal slacker) approached me. According to Dan I was disrespecting Aadila's religion and making her uncomfortable.

Well, I told Dan to piss off. America is a Christian Nation and Muslims, if they don't like it, can go back where they came from. Aadila, and other Muslims, should be grateful to live in a country where they are granted such freedom. Dan, a sour look on his mug, told me that he'd be reporting me to HR. I told him to go ahead and do that. Then I walked away. Even though he continued to lecture me. "Don't walk away from me when I'm talking" Dan objected.

"F*ck off Dan" I said angrily (though under my breath so nobody but Dan could hear). Dan obviously got it that I was in no mood to be messed with and he left, although he did march straight into HR. It wasn't long after that that the big boss called me into his office. "We can't have this, Barlowe!" the big boss bellowed. "Can't have what?" I responded. "I've heard about your anti-Muslim bigotry. This is an all inclusive firm and YOUR bigotry will not be tolerated!"

WTF, I thought. "You're talking about me wishing people a Merry Christmas?" I asked. "I think that you should stop saying that", the boss man countered. "Try Happy Holidays instead" he suggested. Although I could tell that it wasn't a suggestion. This was surely the result of a Muslim being in charge of our nation. Of that I had no doubt. And now that a Christian man is president again, it is crystal clear.

Obama (a Muslim) as president had a chilling effect on the utterance of the phrase "Merry Christmas". I know this is a FACT due to me personally being told not to wish anyone (in my workplace) a "Merry Christmas". So, before you buy into the Liberal bullshit about "Merry Christmas" never being verboten during the Obama administration, just know that they're lying.

Praise be to Trump for bringing back "Merry Christmas". And it will be a very Merry Christmas, what with the spectacular gift POTUS Trump has bestowed upon us. I refer to the tax cuts. Barlowe, being the proprietor of a pass through entity, will benefit greatly.

Paul Ryan wants to go after entitlements next, and to that I say "it's about time". Let these poor losers get jobs and pay for their own "necessities" (big screen TVs, Play Station 3s, Mercedes, steaks and shrimp for every meal, etc) instead of MOOCHING off hard working tax paying MAKERS like myself!

TLB #95, BS #13.

No comments:

Post a Comment