Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Moment Of Silence For The 17 Murdered Florida Teens

Hey, Libtards! Now is NOT the time to talk about gun control. Now is the time for thoughts and prayers and moments of silence. But OF COURSE gun grabbing Libtards ALWAYS politicize such tragedies. SHAME on them!

I know I'm praying. Praying that the American people aren't convinced by this CRAP about stopping gun violence with better background checks and the banning of "military style" weapons. I know I need my AR-15, and you can take it when you pry it from my cold dead hands. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And I will KILL YOU if you try to "confiscate" my arsenal.

President Trump believes in gun rights, as the Founders enshrined in the 2nd Amendment. Explaining why the NRA spent so much to get him elected (more than any president ever). What part of "shall not be infringed" do these crazy Libtards not understand? These teens that were murdered should have all been packing. It is their fault that they got murdered. Or the fault of the government for not passing a universal conceal and carry law.

Frankly it's my opinion that we should just chuck out all UNCONSTITUTIONAL gun control legislation. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! No background checks and no waiting. Just plunk down your money and get your gun. It's what the Founders envisioned.

A heavily armed citizenry shooting it out on a daily basis. Some innocent people might get caught in the crossfire, but (overall) I think the death toll would be lower. Because the bad guys would be taken out before they killed so many.

For the record, I am NOT joking. You can call me a 2nd Amendment absolutist. There should be ZERO restrictions on my RIGHT to own a firearm and to carry it with me wherever I go. Many people are killed in automobile accidents each year, and we have therefore passed reasonable auto-control legislation. Testing and licensing, safety regulations, etc. That's fine, because automobiles aren't mentioned in the Constitution, Libtards!

TLB #101

No comments:

Post a Comment